Modern building with modern offices in Budapest
Krisztina Palace is a distinguished, modern office building in Budapest satisfying all modern market expectations. The comfort of the tenants is supported by high quality building management, overall security system and a special, environmentally friendly fan-coil system that reacts to temperature changes.
Designed by the internationally renowned French Architect Dominque Perrault, Krisztina Palace contains two main cores connected by the large landscaped inner courtyard.
- 399 underground parking spaces
- Neat and pleasant internal courtyard
- Small garden areas dedicated to certain office spaces
- Guest parking
- Bicycle racks in parking
- In-house facility management
- showers in basement
- General floor size up to 3 000 sq m
- Efficient solutions allowing for 1.25 m gridlines
- Full height glazing and natural stone facades
- Office areas filled with natural light
- Openable windows
- Raised floor
- Suspended acoustical metal plate ceiling
- 4 pipe fan-coil air-conditioning system
- Humidifier system
- Hidden sprinkler system
- Diesel generator serving the building's energy requirement in case of emergency
Rent your office space in Budapest now.
All facades at Krisztina Palace allow maximum flexibility for the fitting out and respect the gridline of 1.25 metres facilitating both open space and cellular layouts for occupiers. The U value for heat insulation of the facade achieves an overall performance of 1.0 in order to avoid cold shock.
The front facade on the Nagyenyed Street with its full height glazing and aluminium panel system with openable windows was designed by the internationally renowned Parisian architect Dominique Perrault.
The facades in the atrium are of natural stone and full height glazing system to some surfaces, the other facades are stucco finished.
- Raised floor of 12 centimetres and carpet
- Suspended acoustical metal plate suspended ceiling, in a rectangular form and a “bandraster” system to ease future tenant partitioning
- Floor load capacity is 3,5 kN/m2 and 5 kN/m2 around the cores
- Target of maximum 40 dB background noise
- Lighting: Embedded low luminance lights with electronic ballasts (500 Lux)
- Sprinkler system: all the floors will be equipped with hidden sprinkler system
- Underfloor convector heating along the front facade
Compact layout of the cores optimises vertical and horizontal movement while improving the net useable area allowing services to:
- Toilets (Male and Female)
- Elevators (5 x 8 persons and 2 x 12 persons)
- Technical Shaft
- Data room
- Dual electricity back-up
- A four pipe fan-coil system; fresh air supply
- Assumed high occupancy density
- Supplementary fresh air supply in reserve to implement several meeting rooms on every floor
- Air supply of 50 m3 per hour per person
- Allowing for energy saving free cooling is previewed and the building is highly insulated
- Filtered fresh air
- Variable temperature fluids depending on the season
- Air return
- Recycled air
- Ambient air – return grill
- Suspended ceiling
- Raised floor
- Fresh air
- Treated air – distribution grill
Krisztina Palace is located on one of the main thoroughfares of the 12th district in Central Buda, Budapest.
Our office spaces in Budapest are 3 minutes walking distance from Déli railway station, one of the largest public transport hubs on the Buda side in terms of metro, trams, trains and bus stops. The building connects easily to the M1/M7 highways (5 minutes by car) towards Vienna and also to the city centre via the Chain Bridge and the Margaret Bridge, which takes about 3 minutes drive from the building. The 12th district is serviced well with shopping malls, fitness clubs, restaurants and hotels that can support the in-house services of Krisztina Palace.
Are you searching for an outstanding office space in Budapest for your company or for yourself? At Krisztina Palace you´ll find potential spaces to rent.
Service & Contact
To find out more about our Budapest office spaces available for rent please contact:
Union Investment, the owner of the Krisztina Palace, is a leading European investment manager specialising in open-ended real estate funds for private and institutional investors, currently with assets under management of around 28.5 billion euro.
The portfolio of Union Investment´s real estate funds comprises approximately 320 properties and projects in Germany and other European countries, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Within the commercial real estate sector, Union Investment is active as an institutional investor and asset manager. The company operates today in 24 countries around the world, with approximately 60% of property assets located in countries outside the domestic market.
For more information, please take a look at: